Автор Тема: Торрент ТВ на Ottplayer dlya Nokia Lumia 620  (Прочитано 193 раз)

kovy27kovy

• Просмотр профиля
Торрент ТВ на Ottplayer dlya Nokia Lumia 620
« : Декабрь 27, 2016, 16:54:51 »
Привет,
извините что я пишу по ангелском языке. I am not able to put the FULL playlist of Torrent-tv.ru in Ottplayer. Either I put free (non paid not full) playlist or I am unable to put full playlist because of unsupported format of full playlist. In which format should I create playlist in Torrent tv? Via TS proxy there are all the format of the full playlist that are not supported in Ottplayer and via Acestream playlist there I get only not full playlist with 45 channels that are free. Please can you give me an advise? Thank you a lot in advance,J

Alekseich

• Global Moderator
  • Мышлитель
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Торрент ТВ на Ottplayer dlya Nokia Lumia 620
« Ответ #1 : Декабрь 27, 2016, 18:57:52 »
Привет,
извините что я пишу по ангелском языке. I am not able to put the FULL playlist of Torrent-tv.ru in Ottplayer. Either I put free (non paid not full) playlist or I am unable to put full playlist because of unsupported format of full playlist. In which format should I create playlist in Torrent tv? Via TS proxy there are all the format of the full playlist that are not supported in Ottplayer and via Acestream playlist there I get only not full playlist with 45 channels that are free. Please can you give me an advise? Thank you a lot in advance,J
Try to make a format as on the screen
The server put Amsterdam. Load the reference on the website Ott.
Windows 8.1 Prо x64, i7, 8GB, GeForce GTX760 (2GB) EtherNet DL100/UL100 Мб/с